- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Register as an Architect
Student Housing at Thapar University, McCullough Mulvin with Designplus Associates ServicesStudent Housing at Thapar University, McCullough Mulvin with Designplus Associates Services
This section contains everything you need to know about registering as an Architect in Ireland.
Registration as an Architect is open to you if you can demonstrate that you meet all the requirements outlined. You can find the route to registration below that best fits your circumstances. Should you have any questions, please contact RIAI Admissions.
Routes D1, D2, and B
I have qualifications in architecture from one or more EU Member States and I am an EU National
Route R1 and Route R2
I was previously registered or was an architect member of the RIAI prior to 2008.
I am an EU National and registered as an architect in another EU Member State and wish to provide architectural services on a temporary and…