- What Does an Architect Do?
- Find an Architect
- Check the Register
- Top Tips from Architects
- Useful Questions Before you Start
- Working with an Older Building
- Working with your Town and Neighbourhood
- Ask a Question
- Work with an Architect: Commercial
- Work with an Architect: Your Home
- Why your Architect must be Registered
- Raising a Concern
- Professional Conduct Committee
- Misuse of Title
Opening Hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm (Monday - Friday)
The RIAI Bookshop at 8 Merrion Square, Dublin is the largest stockist of architectural publications in Ireland. Open to the general public, it stocks a wide range of books and periodicals on architecture, as well as children’s books and a selection of travel guides and gifts.
The RIAI Bookshop is the only supplier of RIAI documentation, much of which is essential to Architects, clients, and contractors.