Prospective Applicant Technical Assessment Information Package
In this area you will find information available to the RIAI which may be useful to individuals preparing for Technical Assessment. There are three main types of information provided here:
- A report on the pilot exercise (please note that the system has been adjusted in a number of ways as a result of the pilot so some comments may relate to elements that have been changed).
- A copy of the presentation made at the Briefing Sessions (if the presentation is updated, the most recent version will be the one available here).
- Guidance documents developed by the Technical Assessment Board for use by Assessors
- Q&A Documents.
Documents available to download:
- Technical Assessment Information Paper 10, June 2014
- Technical Assessment Information Paper 9, April 2014
- Technical Assessment Information Paper 8, October 2013
- Technical Assessment Information Paper 7, September 2012
- Technical Assessment Information Paper 6, March 2012
- Technical Assessment Information Paper 5, December 2011
- Technical Assessment Information Paper 4, November 2011
- Technical Assessment Information Paper 3, February 2011
- Board Guidance to Assessors on assessing whether or not for a period of 10 years prior to 1 May 2008 the applicant had been performing duties commensurate with those of an architect
- Board Guidance to Assessors on providing their opinion
- Technical Assessment Information Paper No 2, Nov_2010
- Technical Assessment Information Paper 1_Issue 4_25 November 2008
- Presentation given at Technical Assessment Briefing 18_12_09
- Q&A at Briefing Sessions and subequent email queries v#1 14 jan 2009
- RIAI – Technical Assessment Resource Planning
- Spread the cost of your technical assessment charges
RIAI ONLINE GOOD PRACTICE GUIDE
The RIAI Online Good Practice Guide is designed to give RIAI members guidance on running both projects and practices. The content includes project procedures, administration & financial procedures and management procedures.
The cost of the annual subscription is €33.85, however the guide is offered to students at the reduced price of €12.30. Please click here to download the application form.
If you have any queries about the Technical Assessment system you can send them to Margaret Hynds O’Flanagan, Admissions Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Queries about submitting an application should be directed to Antje Baeger Admissions Officer email@example.com